In the modern industry, the appearance of an ultrasonic welding machine can be seen everywhere. What issues should you pay attention to when using an ultrasonic welding machine? It is worth noting that the ultrasonic welding machine should solve these problems when it is used:
1. The thermal resistance should reach the melting point of the workpiece. The temperature first reaches the melting point of the workpiece, plus a certain pressure to weld the seam. The other parts of the workpiece are not welded due to low thermal resistance and low temperature.
2. The two workpieces must be welded. Some kinds of materials can be better welded, some are basically able to fuse, and some are not melted. If it is not well welded, other welding processes should be chosen.
3. The seam area is required. When the instantaneous energy is generated, the larger the joint area, the more severe the energy dispersion, the worse the welding effect, and even the welding. Therefore, long-distance welding should be controlled within a suitable range. Otherwise it will not be welded well.
4. The output power of the ultrasonic welding machine should be balanced. Measuring the amount of output energy is a complex transition, not the larger the ultrasonic transducer, the greater the output energy. Therefore, to ensure that the output power of the ultrasonic welding machine should be balanced
5. The structure of the ultrasonic welding head needs to be tested. Regular ultrasonic mold manufacturers have a strict inspection process. If they are not properly designed, various problems will occur when welding at high power, and even the components will be directly damaged.
The above are some of the problems that the ultrasonic welding machine should pay attention to when using it. In short, the correct use of ultrasonic welding machines requires cooperation in all aspects.
Post time: Sep-27-2019